19 Disney Movies That Sound Made-Up But Aren’t
The following are excerpted from “List of Walt Disney Pictures films” on Wikipedia.
1. Darby O’Gill and the Little People
2. The Littlest Horse Thief
3. Savage Sam
4. The Misadventures of Merlin Jones
5. A Tiger Walks
6. The Monkey’s Uncle
7. The Ugly Dachsund
8. Monkeys, Go Home!
9. The Gnome-Mobile
10. Charlie, the Lonesome Cougar
11. The Happiest Millionaire
12. The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band
13. The Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit
14. The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes
15. The Boatniks
16. The Barefoot Executive
17. The Biscuit Eater
19. One of Our Dinosaurs is Missing
1966, writer’s room for Walt Disney’s Wonderful World of Color
CIGAR-CHOMPING PRODUCER: We gotta tighten this shit up. There’s no excuse for these numbers. Someone’s gonna get shitcanned. One of you pieces-a-shit is never working in this town again. You! Johnson! Pitch me something now or your family starves!
JOHNSON: What if, uh– uh– uh– a goldfish was a doctor?!
Johnson starts sobbing, then dry heaving, until he realizes everyone else in the room has commenced a sincere slow clap.
Leave a Reply